Our classes are mixed year groups, with the exception of Wrens who are all FS2 and Starlings who are all Year 2 pupils.
Welcome to Our School's Website
Listen to our choir sing "Redland Rock" here!
- We aim to raise standards through a balanced, exciting and challenging curriculum which values creativity and asks pupils to take risks and make choices.
- Provide a stimulating and caring environment where success is celebrated and effort is rewarded.
- Nurture children's self-awareness so that they recognise their strengths and build upon their weaknesses.
- Develop a sense of self-worth for each child as an individual, as part of a group and the wider community.
- Recognise individuality: that different pupils learn in different ways and that people have personal values and beliefs which are accepted and respected.
- Equip children with the social skills necessary to develop positive relationships with others.
- Encourage children to become independent learners who show initiative and recognise the value of mistakes and success.
- Build an understanding that there is always a value in learning whoever you are or whoever you are doing it with.
Latest News ....
Welcome to Term 2 of this academic year. Parents evening appointments are week commencing 11th November, therefore there will be no afterschool clubs this week.
Friday 15th November is "Children In Need" day, all pupils and staff can come to school in non-uniform and donate £1 to Pudsey Bear! FORS will be running a cake sale during the day for the children and anything left will be available for parents to buy after school. There will also be some used school uniform on sale, items will cost as little as 20p! Half the proceeds of these sales will also go to "Children In Need".